mercredi 13 octobre 2010

ARSENAL
Exclusive Mix (Pour Télérama-Radio)



Arsenal - Exclusive Mix (Pour Télérama-Radio) (2010)



1. Arsenal : Angola
2. Alfie : People
3. Thurston Moore : Wonderfuil witches
4. Jackson & His computerband : Arpeggiator
5. Kenna : Daylight
6. A Grave With No Name : Stone setting
7. Boards of Canada : Zoetrope
8. Grant Hart reading from "Tender is the Night" by F. Scott Fitzgerald
9. Arsenal : Body of Water
10. The Sheila Divine : Opportune Moment
11. Major Lazer : Lazer Theme
12. Bad Brains : Banned in DC
13. Jaguar Love : Highways of Gold
14. TV on the Radio : Halfway Home
15. The Residents : Red Rider
16. My Bloody Valentine : Lose my breath
17. Royksopp : Remind me (Ernest St. Laurent Moonfish Mix)
18. Arsenal : Lotuk
19. M83 : I guess I'm floating
20. Pantha Du Prince : Steiner im Flug
21. Tangerine Dream : The journey

Arsenal
Télérama-Radio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire