jeudi 3 décembre 2009

GUILLAUME LE GOFF & MATTIAS MIMOUN, Exclusive CLARK Mix



Guillaume Le Goff & Mattias Mimoun (CLARK MAGAZINE) - Exclusive Clark Mix (Pour Télérama-Radio)



1.A Tribe Called Quest "Bonita Applebum"
2.Afroman "Because I got high"
3.NAS "New York State of Mind"
4.James Brown "Paid the cost to be the boss"
5.KRS-ONE ft. Nas, Rakim & Kanye West "Classic"
6.KRS_ONE "MCs act like they don't know"
7.Marvin Gaye "Trouble Man"
8.Roy Ayers "We live in Brooklyn Baby"
9.Michael Jackson "I can't help it"
10.Bob James "Take me to the mardi gras"
11.Peter Tosh "You can't fool me again"
12.Lil Wayne "Break up"
13.Cool Kids "I'm Mikey"
14.Cymande "Bra"
15.The Clash "The magnificent seven"
16.De La Soul "Me myself and I"
17.Stevie Wonder "Too high"
18.Beastie Boys "Sabrosa"
19.JAY-Z "D.O.A"
20.Birdman "100 million"

Clark Magazine
Télérama-Radio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire